Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pancakes!

This morning Scott and I went to Shortcakes for pancakes. It is a 24 hour diner in Stillwater. Since I started my low carb diet I have been craving pancakes, but unable to have them. Scott and I used to have breakfast for dinner about once a week before the diet. It's probably why I had to start the diet in the first place. Back to the pancakes...I only ordered a short stack (2) and could not finish it, but that doesn't mean I didn't try my hardest. I was trying to force the last 1/4th down but decided it was best that I stop. They were AMAZING! The diner seemed a little dirty and I was a little unsure at first, but once I got my food, I was in heaven! I know it sounds a bit crazy that I got so excited about them, but I hadn't had them in so long. The sugar overload this morning and blood sugar hitting rock bottom mid afternoon was totally worth it. Maybe after I lose another 20 pounds we can go again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment