skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Parkertines
Thursday, July 2, 2009
I finally decided to join the blogging world. I figured with Scott & I having friends all over the place it's not a bad way to keep up with people. I hope you enjoy keeping up with us & be patient with me as I learn the ropes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colour
About Me
The Parkertines
Scott, Tiffany and Beasley. Go Pokes!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Cowboy Hunts
Highlights of Living in Indiana
15 years ago
Daily Slice of Sackett
a little slice of Heaven
16 years ago
Brit-Brit
Christmas at Bonefish
16 years ago
Let's Be Frens.
At The Leal's
16 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
2010
(18)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(34)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(10)
TWINS!!!
Food, glorious food!
Poor Beasley
Since our last post...
Amish Friendship Bread
Braye!
Destruction 101
Surprise!
Our Home
I finally decided to join the blogging world. I fi...
No comments:
Post a Comment