I can honestly say that I've been a cooking machine this week! I've really been trying to do better about planning dinner for the week & doing all my grocery shopping at one time. Even though Wal-Mart is 2 minutes away, I still can't stand going more than once a week. Here's what we had for the week:
Monday: omelets in a bag (I try to do easy things on Monday since I close at work)
Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken & Egg rolls.
Wednesday: Hamburgers & grilled corn on the cob. Brownies for dessert. (Erin & Sam came over for dinner)
Thursday: Upside-down Pizza.
Friday: Meatball Sandwiches.
Saturday: Crab legs, garlic lime shrimp, & crab cakes. (Sam came over for dinner)
Sunday: Lemon garlic pork tenderloin, grilled marinated chicken breasts, grilled new potatoes, grilled corn on the cob with garlic butter. Peanut butter mini mud pies for dessert.
I do love cooking but the down side to all this cooking is emptying the dishwasher daily! I really don't like emptying the dishwasher, but luckily Scott helps often with it.
Saturday we went to see The Ugly Truth. I thought it was super funny. We had great friends over for dinner Saturday night & Sunday night. It was low-key, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Saturday night Sam came over after we saw the movie. Sam was one of my students when I was a grad assistant athletic trainer at SEMO & now she is a grad assistant here! We are super excited to have her.
Tonight we had the Hunt family over for dinner & as always they were a blast. I just love how much Cole & Rachel are talking now! It makes me so happy.
Highlights of Living in Indiana
15 years ago

Thanks for having me over two nights last week! I enjoyed the awesome food and the company :)
ReplyDelete