Last night we had our 2
nd annual
OSU Athletic Training Tacky Christmas Sweater party. I think the name explains it all. We have a few that step it up & dress the part of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Somehow I didn't get pictures of them, but Tyler did a great job dressing like Uncle Eddie in the bathrobe &
Christy was his wife in the dinner scene. Good job you two! Krista's sweater jingled & Rob's was truely "tacky." He had double-sided duck tape on his sweater :)
My mom bought our sweaters in Branson (that town is FULL of tackiness, especially during Christmas). She then attached all kinds of Christmas flair & made them 3D. They were pretty awesome.
As suspected, the evening was a huge success & we thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I've already thought of a few funny ideas for next year.
Check out my earrings...they are actually Christmas ornaments. They were pretty heavy, but fun.

We went into Walmart dressed like this...

Scott loves his "Jingle This" hat & has worn it both years. Yes, that is
tinsel around the neck & waist of his sweater.
No comments:
Post a Comment