Scott opening a sweater (he knew he was getting) & a new wireless mouse (he didn't know about) for work.
Notice the wrapping paper on Scott's gift...he was a little difficult shopping for this year.
Scott & his stocking. It had The Hangover (movie), boxers, cell phone covers, batteries (yes he asked for batteries). I actually forgot about an OSU business card holder, but I remembered & gave it to him a little later.
A little video of a VERY excited dog to get a stocking full of rawhide bones. She also got a new orange polka dot collar. Beasley has been so funny today with her rawhide. She ate most of the one she picked out of her stocking immediately. However, she saved the top & has tried hiding it all over the house. First she tried hiding it in between the couch cushions, then under our curtains that reach the floor & its current hiding place is under the Christmas tree in the tree skirt (how funny). I guess she does not realize that she has about 7 more left. Silly puppy.

No comments:
Post a Comment