Friday, August 21, 2009

Slacking...

Sorry, I've been slacking on posting. I do not have a good reason either. I'll try to do better, I promise.
To catch you up...


We went to the lake...




Amanda & Abby at DockNockers. Home of the BEST crab legs.



Scott wanted to eat fish food instead of crab legs.


Scott & I have this thing where we end up wearing the same color. It's always unplanned but nobody ever believes us.



Chabby dancing! I love this couple!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OSU football camp has come & gone...

We've gotten some pretty good pre-season recognition!







Important visitors came for a visit of the new west endzone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Had fun making crafts with the Hunt kids...we made quite the mess!


I went to my cousin Jeni's wedding. Scott couldn't make it because he was finishing up football camp. Jeni was BEAUTIFUL! She & Sam looked so happy. I was so excited for them. Sadly I didn't get a bunch of pictures. The few I did get were at an awkward angle. I'm sure I can track a few down.


Last but not least...I found out my dad is a model! He posed for a picture in the knitting book. My mom showed me the book while I was home. I figure he'd want me to share this with everyone :) I couldn't get the scanner to work, so I had to take a picture of it. I think he looks great!





No comments:

Post a Comment