Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Decorations

We were in need of some decorations for our bedroom, so I ordered more Upper Case Living applications. It was a kit of 8 damask designs in silver, which I cut into 8 separate pieces. I decided to put it on picture frames. I have a problem putting these things on straight. Finally I realized if I drew a straight line on the back side of the glass & on the application I could get pretty close to straight. I ended up losing one of the smaller designs, but for me I count that as a win! Overall, we were very pleased with it. As always, it was fun having Scott hang them. There is no "just hang them randomly" with him. On the other hand, it's a great thing I didn't hang them because they would have been all over the place. Here is the finished project:

No comments:

Post a Comment