It's the Baby Boom of 2011!! Several of
my close friend and relatives are expecting this summer. I thought I'd take a minute to share each one of these beautiful ladies!
First up is Erin. She lives here in
Stillwater with me and works with Scott. She is due July 13. Erin is having a little girl and her name is Avery Grace.

Second is
Kesa. She & graduated college together. She is due July 14
th and is having a boy. His name is
Malakai Elias.

Next up is my awesome sis-in-law, Abby. She and Chad are having a surprise! I am so excited and cannot wait to be an aunt. I also can't wait to find out what my future niece/nephew's name will be. Abby's due date is Aug. 2
nd.

Next we have my cousin Jeni. Isn't she the cutest?! She is due Sept. 8
th and is having a little boy. His name is Cohen Samuel.

Next is my best friend Kristyn. She is due Sept. 17
th and is also having a little boy. His name is Tyler Lambert. I do not have a picture of Kristyn. :(
Last but not least is a friend/co-worker Aimee. She is due Oct and is having a girl. Her name is Gwen.

Each one of these ladies are going to be wonderful mothers and I wish them safe and happy upcoming deliveries.
No comments:
Post a Comment