We have new furniture! After several months of searching, Scott & I finally settled on a couch. We knew we wanted a sectional but couldn't find one with the correct orientation for our living room. We went to furniture store after furniture store and visited one probably 10 times. Luckily, Scott researched couches for hours upon hours and found out that we can order the couch in the correct orientation. FINALLY, we had found our couch. The problem was that we couldn't find the exact one we wanted so we had to order it blindly. Kind of scary, but totally worth it. This couch is SO comfortable.
Every time I sit down on it I want to fall asleep.
We had to add rules for Beasley. She thinks she is the queen of the house and would sit on top of the back of the couch. [She learned this from
Gidget. Thanks a lot,
Gidget. :) ] So, Beasley is NOT allowed to sit up there now, but sure enough we come home to a big dent in the top cushion. She's not fooling anybody. She's also not allowed to have her toys on the couch either. Poor, mistreated Beasley.
Before:

Please note the very tiny coffee table. I know you probably can't imagine why we wanted a new coffee table since the one above was so nice. We also no longer have to wash the couch covers that don't fit well.
After:

No comments:
Post a Comment